- 2016 | Ligeia for invisible soprano, ensemble and surround sound.
Commissioned by Seattle Modern Orchestra.
- 2015 | "The Hostage": Postlude
Commissioned by the University of Washington School of Drama, this short piece is an artistic response to "The Hostage" by Brendan Behan,
directed by Tina Polzin. It was presented at Jones Playhouse, Seattle, on March 12, 2015, following the performance of the play.
- 2012 | ANC'L'SUNR | spatial soundscape with orchestra in the foreground
Project co-financed by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of
the Republic of Poland within the programme "Collections" - the priority "Composers'
Commissions" implemented by the Institute of Music and Dance.
- 2007 | things lost things invisible for ambisonic space and orchestra, commissioned by the 50th International Contemporary Music Festival "Warsaw Autumn" in partnership with the Adam Mickiewicz Institute, Poland
- 2007 | Music and sound design for animated film Sekwens (dir. Robert Sowa), commissioned by Polish art organization
Stowarzyszenie Twórców Filmu Animowanego Eksperymentalnego i Video Studio A
- 2005 | Ephemerae for symphonic wind ensemble, commissioned for the Windkraft Tirol Ensemble by the Klangspuren Festival, Austria
- 2005 | Soundtrack for animated film Patrzymy (dir. Katarzyna Adamek), commissioned by the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- 2003 | Chordochromies for harpsichord and computer-realized sound, commissioned by harpsichordist Gośka Isphording
- 2000 | Soundtrack for animated film Genesis (dir. Andrzej Rułka), commissioned by the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- 1999 | Music for animated film Interior Portrait (dir. Robert Sowa), commissioned by the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- 1999 | Soundtrack for animated film Journey (dir. Arek Lisewski), commissioned by the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- 1998 | Music for animated film Necia (dir. Katarzyna Krawczyk), commissioned by the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>